Duct Cleaning Service for Augusta and Surrounding Area Residents
Even though you might not know it, your home’s air duct system might be posing a threat to your family’s health. Dirt, dust and pet dander are just some of the contaminants that can clog your ductwork and circulate throughout your Evans, Grovetown, Martinez, and Augusta, GA, and Aiken and North Augusta, SC, home.
At Doc Savage Heating And Air Conditioning, Inc., we specialize in providing professional duct cleaning services, ensuring your family or employees remain safe. With more than 40 years of experience cleaning ducts, you can count on us to deliver a refreshing customer experience that results in 100-percent satisfaction. That’s our guarantee.
Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning Services
When you consider that the indoor air quality in a home or an office can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside, it’s important that you take every step possible to ensure you eliminate the harmful particles lurking in your space. If you still aren’t convinced, here are some other statistics to consider:
- The Environmental Protection Agency considers IAQ a top-five environmental risk to public health.
- About 87 percent of American homeowners are unaware of the problems that poor indoor air quality can present.
- Duct cleaning is considered one of the three best ways to improve indoor air quality inside a home or an office.
When searching for an HVAC contractor that offers professional duct cleaning, it’s important to hire a company that’s certified to perform this service. At Doc Savage Heating And Air Conditioning, Inc., our technicians have been trained to properly clean air ducts and leave your home or office with an improved level of indoor air quality.
How Doc Savage Heating And Air Conditioning, Inc. Will Clean Your Air Ducts
If your ducts are visibly clogged with contaminants, then now’s the time to invest in duct cleaning for your home or office. At Doc Savage Heating And Air Conditioning, Inc., we use a simple, yet effective three-step process to clean your ducts.
- Our technicians will remove all of the register covers and thoroughly clean them.
- Our technicians will insert a hose and a rotating brush head into the duct work.
- Our technicians will fog your ducts with a safe antimicrobial mist for the ultimate cleaning treatment.
If you’re in need of duct cleaning today, or if you’re interested in taking advantage of our duct sealing services, contact Doc Savage Heating And Air Conditioning, Inc. at (706) 426-9262.