5 Things You Should Know About HVAC Care
Observing a good balance between a comfortably warm home and manageable energy bills is one of the best ways to determine whether your HVAC is working efficiently during the cold season. Here are 5 things that you should know about caring for the system:
- Forgetting to change the air filter poses risks not only to the system’s efficiency, but also to your family’s health.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat, install it a good distance away from cold and heat sources, and see to it that it’s properly calibrated.
- Calling your go-to HVAC technician to check for carbon monoxide leaks can save you from accidental poisoning.
- Check the base and edges of doors and windows for sealing needs, and apply caulk and weatherstripping when necessary.
- Schedule HVAC cleaning and check-up at the start of fall.
To learn more, click here.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…