5 Things You Should Know About HVAC Care
Observing a good balance between a comfortably warm home and manageable energy bills is one of the best ways to determine whether your HVAC is working efficiently during the cold season. Here are 5 things that you should know about caring for the system:
- Forgetting to change the air filter poses risks not only to the system’s efficiency, but also to your family’s health.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat, install it a good distance away from cold and heat sources, and see to it that it’s properly calibrated.
- Calling your go-to HVAC technician to check for carbon monoxide leaks can save you from accidental poisoning.
- Check the base and edges of doors and windows for sealing needs, and apply caulk and weatherstripping when necessary.
- Schedule HVAC cleaning and check-up at the start of fall.
To learn more, click here.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…