5 Things You Should Know About HVAC Care
Observing a good balance between a comfortably warm home and manageable energy bills is one of the best ways to determine whether your HVAC is working efficiently during the cold season. Here are 5 things that you should know about caring for the system:
- Forgetting to change the air filter poses risks not only to the system’s efficiency, but also to your family’s health.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat, install it a good distance away from cold and heat sources, and see to it that it’s properly calibrated.
- Calling your go-to HVAC technician to check for carbon monoxide leaks can save you from accidental poisoning.
- Check the base and edges of doors and windows for sealing needs, and apply caulk and weatherstripping when necessary.
- Schedule HVAC cleaning and check-up at the start of fall.
To learn more, click here.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…