Heat Pump Repairs & Installation for Augusta and Surrounding Areas
Heat pumps have become popular go-to options for homeowners hoping to conserve energy and save money on their utility bills. At Doc Savage Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our team of certified HVAC technicians specializes in providing all the services needed to ensure your heat pump operates efficiently. Whether you’re in need of a heat pump repair or installation in Evans, Grovetown, Martinez, and Augusta, GA, and Aiken and North Augusta, SC, rest assured that we’re qualified to work with this popular HVAC technology.
Professional Heat Pump Repairs
Whether during the summer or the winter, returning home from work to a broken heat pump is never the way you want to finish your day. At Doc Savage Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we work our hardest to repair your heat pump and restore your sense of comfort.
- Heat pump repairs completed quickly and to a high standard
- Heat pump repairs offered at a competitive market price
- Heat pump repairs done by certified and experienced HVAC technicians
Professional Heat Pump Installations
If you’re searching for an energy-efficient alternative to a conventional air conditioner or heater, then a heat pump might be the HVAC solution for you. Here are three of the most common types of heat pumps and how they work.
- Air-source heat pumps. This heat pump transfers heat between your home and the air outside
- Mini-split heat pumps. This heat pump works similarly to an air-source heat pump, but it’s used in homes without ducts or where ductwork is not practical
Maintenance On Heat Pump Systems In Augusta, Georgia
As with any other component of your HVAC system, maintaining your heat pump is the number-one way to prevent breakdowns and ensure efficient operation. In fact, a well-maintained heat pump can consume up to 25 percent less energy than one that has been neglected. When you entrust Doc Savage Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to perform maintenance on your heat pump, you can expect one of our certified technicians to:
- Inspect the filters, ducts, indoor coil and blower for any obstructions.
- Measure and verify adequate airflow.
- Diagnose and seal any leaks in the ducts.
- Check for refrigerant leaks and charge the refrigerant correctly.
- Clean and tighten all electrical terminals.
- Inspect belts for tightness and overall condition.
- Lubricate motors and verify correct electric control.
- Ensure the thermostat works properly.
Biggest Benefits Of Maintaining Your Heat Pump
- Improves system efficiency, conserves energy and cuts utility costs
- Reduces the risk of a major breakdown and avoids expensive repairs
- Extends the heat pump’s lifespan by lessening its overall workload
For more information about how a heat pump works and how you can benefit from installing one in your home, or if you’re in need of a heat pump repair, Doc Savage Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.