Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
- Replace old A/C equipment with a more efficient unit and schedule regular maintenance and tune-up with your contractor.
- Install a programmable thermostat and place it in proper settings.
- Change the air filter at least once every 3 months.
- Keep the outdoor unit well-protected against leaves and debris.
- Seal air ducts properly to prevent leakage.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…