Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
- Replace old A/C equipment with a more efficient unit and schedule regular maintenance and tune-up with your contractor.
- Install a programmable thermostat and place it in proper settings.
- Change the air filter at least once every 3 months.
- Keep the outdoor unit well-protected against leaves and debris.
- Seal air ducts properly to prevent leakage.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…