Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
- Replace old A/C equipment with a more efficient unit and schedule regular maintenance and tune-up with your contractor.
- Install a programmable thermostat and place it in proper settings.
- Change the air filter at least once every 3 months.
- Keep the outdoor unit well-protected against leaves and debris.
- Seal air ducts properly to prevent leakage.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…