Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
- Replace old A/C equipment with a more efficient unit and schedule regular maintenance and tune-up with your contractor.
- Install a programmable thermostat and place it in proper settings.
- Change the air filter at least once every 3 months.
- Keep the outdoor unit well-protected against leaves and debris.
- Seal air ducts properly to prevent leakage.
You May Also Like
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…
When you want to increase the value of your home, investing in HVAC upgrades can be an effective way to do so.… Continue Reading 6 HVAC Upgrades That Can Boost Home Equity in Harlem, GA…
Keeping cool in Martinez, GA might mean running your AC regularly, but what happens when your air conditioner develops a refrigerant leak?… Continue Reading 5 Dangers of Running Your AC With a Refrigerant Leak…