An Excellent Guide to Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Know when it’s time to replace an old HVAC system.
- Replace clogged and dirty air filters.
- Open or adjust supply registers.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat.
- Schedule a professional inspection.
You May Also Like
A manufacturer’s warranty on an HVAC system is crucial if something happens to the system at an inopportune time. But their existence… Continue Reading 3 Things to Know About HVAC Warranties in Augusta, GA…
Heat pumps are a common alternative to traditional central HVAC systems, known for their superior energy efficiency compared to furnaces and other… Continue Reading How Ductwork Impacts Heat Pump Efficiency in Aiken, SC…
Heat pumps usually operate quietly without disturbing your indoor comfort. However, faulty components may cause the system to produce strange noises while… Continue Reading 4 Troublesome Heat Pump Noises in Augusta, GA…