Gas furnaces or heating systems are very important elements in preventing our deaths due to extreme cold weather. Without it, there is a higher risk of freezing, frostbites, and experiencing hypothermia as well as other cold-related illnesses. To battle the cold, it is integral that you have sufficient understanding as to what gas furnaces are.
– The HVAC system starts making unusual sounds when turned on.
– There is water accumulating underneath the base of the boiler.
– Heat is not evenly distributed in accordance to the temperature you set.
– Make sure that you place the heater in a safe area.
– There should be no flammable products near it.
– Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors and alarms should be placed near it for safety purposes.