Being Familiar with the Gas Furnace
Gas furnaces or heating systems are very important elements in preventing our deaths due to extreme cold weather. Without it, there is a higher risk of freezing, frostbites, and experiencing hypothermia as well as other cold-related illnesses. To battle the cold, it is integral that you have sufficient understanding as to what gas furnaces are.
– The HVAC system starts making unusual sounds when turned on.
– There is water accumulating underneath the base of the boiler.
– Heat is not evenly distributed in accordance to the temperature you set.
– Make sure that you place the heater in a safe area.
– There should be no flammable products near it.
– Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors and alarms should be placed near it for safety purposes.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…