Being Familiar with the Gas Furnace
Gas furnaces or heating systems are very important elements in preventing our deaths due to extreme cold weather. Without it, there is a higher risk of freezing, frostbites, and experiencing hypothermia as well as other cold-related illnesses. To battle the cold, it is integral that you have sufficient understanding as to what gas furnaces are.
– The HVAC system starts making unusual sounds when turned on.
– There is water accumulating underneath the base of the boiler.
– Heat is not evenly distributed in accordance to the temperature you set.
– Make sure that you place the heater in a safe area.
– There should be no flammable products near it.
– Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors and alarms should be placed near it for safety purposes.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…