Effective Ways to Make Winter Savings
- Wear winter-appropriate clothing and decrease thermostat level to the lowest temperature you can handle.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat that can be set to automatically moderate temperature.
- Search for drafts and fix them, and improve your home’s overall insulation.
- Change dirty and clogged furnace filters.
- Install new windows and doors or restore old ones back to efficiency.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…