Effective Ways to Make Winter Savings
- Wear winter-appropriate clothing and decrease thermostat level to the lowest temperature you can handle.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat that can be set to automatically moderate temperature.
- Search for drafts and fix them, and improve your home’s overall insulation.
- Change dirty and clogged furnace filters.
- Install new windows and doors or restore old ones back to efficiency.
You May Also Like
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…
When you want to increase the value of your home, investing in HVAC upgrades can be an effective way to do so.… Continue Reading 6 HVAC Upgrades That Can Boost Home Equity in Harlem, GA…
Keeping cool in Martinez, GA might mean running your AC regularly, but what happens when your air conditioner develops a refrigerant leak?… Continue Reading 5 Dangers of Running Your AC With a Refrigerant Leak…