Effective Ways to Make Winter Savings
- Wear winter-appropriate clothing and decrease thermostat level to the lowest temperature you can handle.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat that can be set to automatically moderate temperature.
- Search for drafts and fix them, and improve your home’s overall insulation.
- Change dirty and clogged furnace filters.
- Install new windows and doors or restore old ones back to efficiency.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…