Effective Ways to Make Winter Savings
- Wear winter-appropriate clothing and decrease thermostat level to the lowest temperature you can handle.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat that can be set to automatically moderate temperature.
- Search for drafts and fix them, and improve your home’s overall insulation.
- Change dirty and clogged furnace filters.
- Install new windows and doors or restore old ones back to efficiency.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…