Home Heating Tips for an Energy-efficient Home
Now that summer season is about to end, preparing your home for the colder months ahead is very important. If you want to make sure that your home is comfortable and energy efficient all throughout the winter season, below are some tips that you can use.
- Reduce energy bill by practicing zone heating.
- Consider using a wood stove when heating specific rooms in your home.
- Have your heating system checked and serviced by a professional technician.
- Replace HVAC filters regularly.
- Seal the ductwork and drafts as well as all windows and doors.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…