Home Heating Tips for an Energy-efficient Home
Now that summer season is about to end, preparing your home for the colder months ahead is very important. If you want to make sure that your home is comfortable and energy efficient all throughout the winter season, below are some tips that you can use.
- Reduce energy bill by practicing zone heating.
- Consider using a wood stove when heating specific rooms in your home.
- Have your heating system checked and serviced by a professional technician.
- Replace HVAC filters regularly.
- Seal the ductwork and drafts as well as all windows and doors.