Home Heating Tips for an Energy-efficient Home
Now that summer season is about to end, preparing your home for the colder months ahead is very important. If you want to make sure that your home is comfortable and energy efficient all throughout the winter season, below are some tips that you can use.
- Reduce energy bill by practicing zone heating.
- Consider using a wood stove when heating specific rooms in your home.
- Have your heating system checked and serviced by a professional technician.
- Replace HVAC filters regularly.
- Seal the ductwork and drafts as well as all windows and doors.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…