How to Be Comfortable and Stylish on Hot Summer Days
Hot summer days don’t only call for air conditioners. cool drinks and trips to the beach, the appropriate choice of clothing is a must to keep yourself from sweating like a pig. In order to go about your daily tasks or enjoy any activities lined up for the summer, you must find something good to wear that provides comfort without compromising appearance.
- Tops with three-quarter sleeves provide coverage for the upper arm area that many women prefer to hide, while leaving much of the arms uncovered and open to fresh air.
- Cropped jackets provide a professional appearance when needed while helping to keep the wearer cooler than a traditional suit jacket could.
- Summer dresses help women keep cool in the heat while adding color and style to her appearance.
- Sarongs look fashionable when tied around the waist over shorts or a bathing suit, while providing additional coverage.
- Wearing a hat provides constant shade from the summer sun. They also prevent sunburn on the face.
For more summer dressing ideas, click here.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…