How to Be Comfortable and Stylish on Hot Summer Days
Hot summer days don’t only call for air conditioners. cool drinks and trips to the beach, the appropriate choice of clothing is a must to keep yourself from sweating like a pig. In order to go about your daily tasks or enjoy any activities lined up for the summer, you must find something good to wear that provides comfort without compromising appearance.
- Tops with three-quarter sleeves provide coverage for the upper arm area that many women prefer to hide, while leaving much of the arms uncovered and open to fresh air.
- Cropped jackets provide a professional appearance when needed while helping to keep the wearer cooler than a traditional suit jacket could.
- Summer dresses help women keep cool in the heat while adding color and style to her appearance.
- Sarongs look fashionable when tied around the waist over shorts or a bathing suit, while providing additional coverage.
- Wearing a hat provides constant shade from the summer sun. They also prevent sunburn on the face.
For more summer dressing ideas, click here.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…