How to Be Comfortable and Stylish on Hot Summer Days
Hot summer days don’t only call for air conditioners. cool drinks and trips to the beach, the appropriate choice of clothing is a must to keep yourself from sweating like a pig. In order to go about your daily tasks or enjoy any activities lined up for the summer, you must find something good to wear that provides comfort without compromising appearance.
- Tops with three-quarter sleeves provide coverage for the upper arm area that many women prefer to hide, while leaving much of the arms uncovered and open to fresh air.
- Cropped jackets provide a professional appearance when needed while helping to keep the wearer cooler than a traditional suit jacket could.
- Summer dresses help women keep cool in the heat while adding color and style to her appearance.
- Sarongs look fashionable when tied around the waist over shorts or a bathing suit, while providing additional coverage.
- Wearing a hat provides constant shade from the summer sun. They also prevent sunburn on the face.
For more summer dressing ideas, click here.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…