How to Maintain Home Heat
Unfortunately, the freezing temperature is making heating systems work harder than normal and this isn’t keeping your homes warm enough during the cold weather. To help keep your home warm and cozy during colder months, here are some tips.
- – Schedule routine maintenance to prevent heaters from malfunctioning.
- – Have your gas furnace checked regularly for carbon monoxide.
- – Clear the snow near your heat pump.
- – Change your filters regularly.
- – Make sure to contact a professional for any problem on your furnace.
For more tips, visit kimatv.com.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…