How to Maintain Home Heat
Unfortunately, the freezing temperature is making heating systems work harder than normal and this isn’t keeping your homes warm enough during the cold weather. To help keep your home warm and cozy during colder months, here are some tips.
- – Schedule routine maintenance to prevent heaters from malfunctioning.
- – Have your gas furnace checked regularly for carbon monoxide.
- – Clear the snow near your heat pump.
- – Change your filters regularly.
- – Make sure to contact a professional for any problem on your furnace.
For more tips, visit kimatv.com.
You May Also Like
A manufacturer’s warranty on an HVAC system is crucial if something happens to the system at an inopportune time. But their existence… Continue Reading 3 Things to Know About HVAC Warranties in Augusta, GA…
Heat pumps are a common alternative to traditional central HVAC systems, known for their superior energy efficiency compared to furnaces and other… Continue Reading How Ductwork Impacts Heat Pump Efficiency in Aiken, SC…
Heat pumps usually operate quietly without disturbing your indoor comfort. However, faulty components may cause the system to produce strange noises while… Continue Reading 4 Troublesome Heat Pump Noises in Augusta, GA…