How to Maintain Home Heat
Unfortunately, the freezing temperature is making heating systems work harder than normal and this isn’t keeping your homes warm enough during the cold weather. To help keep your home warm and cozy during colder months, here are some tips.
- – Schedule routine maintenance to prevent heaters from malfunctioning.
- – Have your gas furnace checked regularly for carbon monoxide.
- – Clear the snow near your heat pump.
- – Change your filters regularly.
- – Make sure to contact a professional for any problem on your furnace.
For more tips, visit kimatv.com.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…