HVAC Maintenance and Repair Tips
- Before calling for professional assistance, make sure you know the brand, model and maintenance history of your unit.
- Try to determine the nature of the malfunction before inviting an A/C technician to your home.
- Don’t let dirt and debris accumulate on and around the outdoor unit.
- If your condenser comes with oil ports, you should lubricate it annually.
- Make sure heating and cooling systems are serviced at least a year to keep the energy costs down.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…