HVAC Maintenance and Repair Tips
- Before calling for professional assistance, make sure you know the brand, model and maintenance history of your unit.
- Try to determine the nature of the malfunction before inviting an A/C technician to your home.
- Don’t let dirt and debris accumulate on and around the outdoor unit.
- If your condenser comes with oil ports, you should lubricate it annually.
- Make sure heating and cooling systems are serviced at least a year to keep the energy costs down.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…