HVAC Maintenance and Repair Tips
- Before calling for professional assistance, make sure you know the brand, model and maintenance history of your unit.
- Try to determine the nature of the malfunction before inviting an A/C technician to your home.
- Don’t let dirt and debris accumulate on and around the outdoor unit.
- If your condenser comes with oil ports, you should lubricate it annually.
- Make sure heating and cooling systems are serviced at least a year to keep the energy costs down.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…