Prevention is Better than Solutions During Winter
In this long winter season, many people are getting irked because it still has not come to pass. Instead of feeling peeved because cold weather is still here, why not find other ways to enjoy and be comfortable with the natural phenomenon. Take preventive measures if you must.
– Keep your garage doors, if there are any, tightly closed especially if you have water lines inside.
– Open your bathroom and kitchen cabinets from time to time to let warmer air circulate around. Make sure to remove any harmful solutions away from children.
– Prevent frozen pipes by letting water drip from the faucet.
– The thermostat levels should be set to a constant temperature in the day and night during an extreme weather.
– The house temperature should be no lower than 55 degrees Fahrenheit if you will be leaving it for a couple of hours.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…