Prevention is Better than Solutions During Winter
In this long winter season, many people are getting irked because it still has not come to pass. Instead of feeling peeved because cold weather is still here, why not find other ways to enjoy and be comfortable with the natural phenomenon. Take preventive measures if you must.
– Keep your garage doors, if there are any, tightly closed especially if you have water lines inside.
– Open your bathroom and kitchen cabinets from time to time to let warmer air circulate around. Make sure to remove any harmful solutions away from children.
– Prevent frozen pipes by letting water drip from the faucet.
– The thermostat levels should be set to a constant temperature in the day and night during an extreme weather.
– The house temperature should be no lower than 55 degrees Fahrenheit if you will be leaving it for a couple of hours.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…