Signs of Indoor Air Quality That Can Make You Sick
Through research, it has been learned that the quality of outdoor air could actually be better than indoor air. A lot of homes are built or remodeled more tightly, without considering the factors that assure fresh and healthy air indoors. The homes of today have many furnishings, appliances, and products that can affect indoor air quality.
- Unusual and noticeable odors.
- Stale or stuffy air.
- Noticeable lack of air movement.
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment.
- Damaged flue pipes or chimneys.
- Unvented combustion air sources for fossil fuel appliances.
- Excessive humidity.
- Presence of molds and mildew.
- Health reaction after remodeling, weatherizing, using new furniture, using household and hobby products, or moving into a new home.
- Feeling noticeably healthier outside.
- Surprising Sources Of Indoor Air Pollution
- Air Fresheners
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…