Signs of Indoor Air Quality That Can Make You Sick
Through research, it has been learned that the quality of outdoor air could actually be better than indoor air. A lot of homes are built or remodeled more tightly, without considering the factors that assure fresh and healthy air indoors. The homes of today have many furnishings, appliances, and products that can affect indoor air quality.
- Unusual and noticeable odors.
- Stale or stuffy air.
- Noticeable lack of air movement.
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment.
- Damaged flue pipes or chimneys.
- Unvented combustion air sources for fossil fuel appliances.
- Excessive humidity.
- Presence of molds and mildew.
- Health reaction after remodeling, weatherizing, using new furniture, using household and hobby products, or moving into a new home.
- Feeling noticeably healthier outside.
- Surprising Sources Of Indoor Air Pollution
- Air Fresheners
You May Also Like
When temperatures in Evans, GA plummet during the winter, your HVAC system becomes a vital ally in guaranteeing comfort. Surprisingly, it could… Continue Reading Is Your HVAC System Making You Lose Sleep in Evans, GA?…
It’s best to address a leaky furnace as soon as possible before the issue causes more harm to your HVAC system. While… Continue Reading Why Is Water Leaking From My Furnace in Martinez, GA?…
Many people underestimate how important air filters are for HVAC systems. Nevertheless, they can have profound effects on the HVAC system in… Continue Reading How HVAC Filters Impact Performance and Efficiency in Harlem, GA…