Tips on How to Deal with Winter Weather
If you are too tired dealing with the cold weather, here are some tips on how to make the season more bearable.
- Make sure to stay cautious when driving during winter.
- Seal any leaks around your doors and windows.
- Always use a helmet to protect your head from skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen when winter sun is very strong.
- Be extra careful when traveling up a hill.
- Keep your fireplace damper closed not unless a fire is burning.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…