Tips on How to Deal with Winter Weather
If you are too tired dealing with the cold weather, here are some tips on how to make the season more bearable.
- Make sure to stay cautious when driving during winter.
- Seal any leaks around your doors and windows.
- Always use a helmet to protect your head from skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen when winter sun is very strong.
- Be extra careful when traveling up a hill.
- Keep your fireplace damper closed not unless a fire is burning.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…
When you want to increase the value of your home, investing in HVAC upgrades can be an effective way to do so.… Continue Reading 6 HVAC Upgrades That Can Boost Home Equity in Harlem, GA…
Keeping cool in Martinez, GA might mean running your AC regularly, but what happens when your air conditioner develops a refrigerant leak?… Continue Reading 5 Dangers of Running Your AC With a Refrigerant Leak…