Tips on How to Deal with Winter Weather
If you are too tired dealing with the cold weather, here are some tips on how to make the season more bearable.
- Make sure to stay cautious when driving during winter.
- Seal any leaks around your doors and windows.
- Always use a helmet to protect your head from skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen when winter sun is very strong.
- Be extra careful when traveling up a hill.
- Keep your fireplace damper closed not unless a fire is burning.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…