Summer season is almost all about having fun at the beach and having barbecue with your family and friends at the backyard. While this season offers a lot of fun, people should not forget about staying cool, safe and hydrated all throughout the warmer months. Below are some tips on how to beat the summer heat.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid chilled or cold liquids as this may lead to constriction of blood vessels.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid spicy and salty foods.
- Apply sunscreen to prevent sunburn.
For more tips, click here.