Ways to Protect Your Furnace from the Freezing Weather
The harsh winter weather isn’t going away anytime soon. However, if you want to make sure that your furnace is well protected during the arctic freeze, you can go ahead and consider the following tips.
– Make sure to clean the clogged filter.
– Don’t close off vents as it restricts air flow.
– Keep the blinds open to allow natural heat in.
– Use calk to cover any open spaces.
– Listen to your furnace and see if there is any indication of a problem.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…