Ways to Protect Your Furnace from the Freezing Weather
The harsh winter weather isn’t going away anytime soon. However, if you want to make sure that your furnace is well protected during the arctic freeze, you can go ahead and consider the following tips.
– Make sure to clean the clogged filter.
– Don’t close off vents as it restricts air flow.
– Keep the blinds open to allow natural heat in.
– Use calk to cover any open spaces.
– Listen to your furnace and see if there is any indication of a problem.
You May Also Like
When temperatures in Evans, GA plummet during the winter, your HVAC system becomes a vital ally in guaranteeing comfort. Surprisingly, it could… Continue Reading Is Your HVAC System Making You Lose Sleep in Evans, GA?…
It’s best to address a leaky furnace as soon as possible before the issue causes more harm to your HVAC system. While… Continue Reading Why Is Water Leaking From My Furnace in Martinez, GA?…
Many people underestimate how important air filters are for HVAC systems. Nevertheless, they can have profound effects on the HVAC system in… Continue Reading How HVAC Filters Impact Performance and Efficiency in Harlem, GA…