Ways to Protect Your Furnace from the Freezing Weather
The harsh winter weather isn’t going away anytime soon. However, if you want to make sure that your furnace is well protected during the arctic freeze, you can go ahead and consider the following tips.
– Make sure to clean the clogged filter.
– Don’t close off vents as it restricts air flow.
– Keep the blinds open to allow natural heat in.
– Use calk to cover any open spaces.
– Listen to your furnace and see if there is any indication of a problem.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…