What to Remember in Buying New A/C
- Find out which among central, portable, or in-wall air conditioning works best for your needs
- Determine the size of unit that you’re require
- Decide on the energy-efficiency you would expect
- Do some research to gauge value
- Consider other factors, e.g. fan settings, HEPA certified air filters,warranty, etc.
- Determine whether you’ll need professional help installing it
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…