If you’re constantly finding measures to efficiently yet cost-effectively heat your home then you may want to consider having a tankless water heater. Unlike conventional water heaters, tankless units do not use up energy and resources to heat up water at all times. Not only can this type save you a few bucks on energy costs, it takes up a smaller amount of space as well.
- Tankless water heaters will allow you to use more than one appliance at a time.
- A tankless water heater heats the water right when you need it.
- You can hang your tankless water heater on a wall either inside your home or outside.
- The lifespan is about 10-15 years with some being able to last 20 years.
- With the absence of a tank, there is no place for impurities to build up.