Why Should Your Home’s Furnace Stay Clean?
- Schedule annual tune-ups.
- Make sure carbon monoxide detectors and alarms are properly working.
- Keep the furnace area clear.
- Check and replace dirty filters.
- Clean areas in and around the furnace.
- Keep furnace door closed while the furnace is running.
- Schedule a routine maintenance from the pros.
You May Also Like
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…
When you want to increase the value of your home, investing in HVAC upgrades can be an effective way to do so.… Continue Reading 6 HVAC Upgrades That Can Boost Home Equity in Harlem, GA…
Keeping cool in Martinez, GA might mean running your AC regularly, but what happens when your air conditioner develops a refrigerant leak?… Continue Reading 5 Dangers of Running Your AC With a Refrigerant Leak…