Winter Furnace Maintenance Guide
During the cold days of winter, keeping your homes’ heating system in perfect working condition instantly becomes your top priority. Here are some suggestions on maintaining the efficiency of the furnace:
- Schedule an intensive HVAC check-up and maintenance with your most trusted contractor in the area.
- Check the furnace filter and change it before it becomes overly clogged with dust and dirt.
- Secure pipe insulation or clearance, and look over the unit’s walls and ceiling for signs of damage.
- Call your technician as soon as you notice anything off about your system.
- Make sure your pilot light is burning blue and not yellow.
- Know when its time to get a replacement for an old furnace.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…