Winter Furnace Maintenance Guide
During the cold days of winter, keeping your homes’ heating system in perfect working condition instantly becomes your top priority. Here are some suggestions on maintaining the efficiency of the furnace:
- Schedule an intensive HVAC check-up and maintenance with your most trusted contractor in the area.
- Check the furnace filter and change it before it becomes overly clogged with dust and dirt.
- Secure pipe insulation or clearance, and look over the unit’s walls and ceiling for signs of damage.
- Call your technician as soon as you notice anything off about your system.
- Make sure your pilot light is burning blue and not yellow.
- Know when its time to get a replacement for an old furnace.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…