Winter Furnace Maintenance Guide
During the cold days of winter, keeping your homes’ heating system in perfect working condition instantly becomes your top priority. Here are some suggestions on maintaining the efficiency of the furnace:
- Schedule an intensive HVAC check-up and maintenance with your most trusted contractor in the area.
- Check the furnace filter and change it before it becomes overly clogged with dust and dirt.
- Secure pipe insulation or clearance, and look over the unit’s walls and ceiling for signs of damage.
- Call your technician as soon as you notice anything off about your system.
- Make sure your pilot light is burning blue and not yellow.
- Know when its time to get a replacement for an old furnace.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…