Winter Furnace Maintenance Guide
During the cold days of winter, keeping your homes’ heating system in perfect working condition instantly becomes your top priority. Here are some suggestions on maintaining the efficiency of the furnace:
- Schedule an intensive HVAC check-up and maintenance with your most trusted contractor in the area.
- Check the furnace filter and change it before it becomes overly clogged with dust and dirt.
- Secure pipe insulation or clearance, and look over the unit’s walls and ceiling for signs of damage.
- Call your technician as soon as you notice anything off about your system.
- Make sure your pilot light is burning blue and not yellow.
- Know when its time to get a replacement for an old furnace.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…