Winter Weather Awareness and Preparation Tips
For most parts of the world that experience four seasons, the sunny and warm days are long gone and replaced by cold winds and snowfall. Residents must be made aware of and urged to prepare for these wintertime conditions, including ones that may be harsh and hazardous.
Here are some important winter tips:
- Be aware of what to do beforehand once a winter storm warning is placed.
- Make sure you have a list of all important contact numbers.
- Understand the risks of cold temperatures and strong winds.
- Bring pets indoors and make sure all livestock have appropriate shelter.
- Inform family members and friends, especially the elderly and those who will be most affected by harsh weather.
For more winter weather awareness tips, click here.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…