Winter Weather Awareness and Preparation Tips
For most parts of the world that experience four seasons, the sunny and warm days are long gone and replaced by cold winds and snowfall. Residents must be made aware of and urged to prepare for these wintertime conditions, including ones that may be harsh and hazardous.
Here are some important winter tips:
- Be aware of what to do beforehand once a winter storm warning is placed.
- Make sure you have a list of all important contact numbers.
- Understand the risks of cold temperatures and strong winds.
- Bring pets indoors and make sure all livestock have appropriate shelter.
- Inform family members and friends, especially the elderly and those who will be most affected by harsh weather.
For more winter weather awareness tips, click here.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…