6 Tips to Minimize the Home Costs During Winter
“Most winterizing steps can pay for themselves relatively quickly with heating bill savings,” says Molly Hall, executive director of the Energy Education Council, while there are others that cost absolutely nothing, money-wise. Here are 6 easy ways to keep your home warm and cut costs this winter:
- Schedule a professional check and service your furnace system to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Clean or change the air filter once a month to improve heat circulation.
- Apply weatherstripping or caulk on gaps and cracks around doors and windows to prevent air leaks.
- Make sure walls, attics, and flooring are properly insulated.
- Replace window screens with storm windows.
- Heat small spaces with an electric space heater.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…