Hoping to make savings while cooling or heating your apartment? Check out the following guidelines:
- Thermostat settings: 68 degrees for winter, and 78 degrees for summer
- Instead of shutting the system down, simply adjust the temperature settings
- Keep the fan running only when the room is in use
- Avoid wearing out the compressor by not switching the settings back and forth
- Check and change the filter regularly
For the rest of the list, read 10 Apartment Heating and Air Conditioning Tips.