HVAC Maintenance Tips
For every home or establishment, an HVAC is a must to keep everybody comfortable. However, another must is regular maintenance work. Although enlisting the help of a professional is ideal for damages, before you call anybody in, there are a few things you can do yourself.
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower and coils for obstructions
- Look for leaks or pooling water around the system
- Check for cracks or broken sealants around the furnace or air conditioning system
- Examine outdoor handlers for fallen debris, grass or other outdoor items that could clog or deter your system from working properly
- Clean and/or replace filters every month – a clogged filter can inhibit your system from working properly
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…