Reason dictates that when temperature starts to drop, we immediately look for ways to stay warm and comfortable. Fortunately, there are actually a lot of ways that you can stay warm without necessarily turning up the thermostat. Below are some tips.
- Use rugs in sitting areas to help keep the feet warm.
- Get rid of drafts and invest in thermal-line draperies.
- Let natural sunlight in to ensure warmth.
- Increase insulation in your attic.
- Turn on your oven to help warm up your home.
For more tips, click here.