Maintaining Energy Efficiency While Using the HVAC System
Energy bills can be major problems for many homeowners during the hot and cold seasons, what the HVAC system working intensively all-season-long. To save energy and minimize your household expenses, make sure to check the following guide:
- Perform a home energy assessment.
- Schedule an HVAC inspection and cleaning.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat.
- Keep windows sealed.
- Heat or cool only the rooms that are being used.
- Opt for certified energy-efficient units.
- Keep registers unblocked.