Safety and Energy Efficiency Tips for the Cold Weather
During winter season, staying safe and warm is top priority for most homeowners. To ensure an efficient heating season, here are some safety and efficiency tips.
- Set your thermostat between 65 to 68 degrees when you are at home.
- Install a programmable thermostat to help control the heat usage.
- Change your filters regularly.
- Set your water heater at 120 degrees.
- Wrap the water heater pipes and insulate them to save on water heating costs.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…