Safety and Energy Efficiency Tips for the Cold Weather
During winter season, staying safe and warm is top priority for most homeowners. To ensure an efficient heating season, here are some safety and efficiency tips.
- Set your thermostat between 65 to 68 degrees when you are at home.
- Install a programmable thermostat to help control the heat usage.
- Change your filters regularly.
- Set your water heater at 120 degrees.
- Wrap the water heater pipes and insulate them to save on water heating costs.
You May Also Like
When temperatures in Evans, GA plummet during the winter, your HVAC system becomes a vital ally in guaranteeing comfort. Surprisingly, it could… Continue Reading Is Your HVAC System Making You Lose Sleep in Evans, GA?…
It’s best to address a leaky furnace as soon as possible before the issue causes more harm to your HVAC system. While… Continue Reading Why Is Water Leaking From My Furnace in Martinez, GA?…
Many people underestimate how important air filters are for HVAC systems. Nevertheless, they can have profound effects on the HVAC system in… Continue Reading How HVAC Filters Impact Performance and Efficiency in Harlem, GA…