Safety and Energy Efficiency Tips for the Cold Weather
During winter season, staying safe and warm is top priority for most homeowners. To ensure an efficient heating season, here are some safety and efficiency tips.
- Set your thermostat between 65 to 68 degrees when you are at home.
- Install a programmable thermostat to help control the heat usage.
- Change your filters regularly.
- Set your water heater at 120 degrees.
- Wrap the water heater pipes and insulate them to save on water heating costs.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…