Herman Lorenz had a problem with vandals around his Briarcliff home so he grabbed his camera and hid in his basement. What he discovered was shocking and disturbing.
“It’s certainly shocking because people talk about drug problems. This is absolutely crazy! That’s like drinking gasoline,” said Lorenz.
Lorenz said about seven teenagers ages 14 and 15 were in his backyard huffing freon out of his air conditioning unit.
“The one kid who was laying behind the unit had his mouth against it and just sucking it in,” said Lorenz. “The one kid laying on top, the freon was just spraying around and he was breathing it in.”