The Top 5 Causes of AC Repair in Chicago for This Summer
2012 has been a year of weather extremes, especially the heat from the summer season. Greenleaf Mechanical Services in Chicago is analyzing their performance during the summer. It has grown through client and Internet referrals and would like to make an assessment. They encountered 5 problems that cause the need for repair of an air conditioner.
- Low refrigerant (R-22). This is caused by freezing of copper line sets, indoor evaporator coil, and outdoor air conditioning units.
- Outside fan is not working – which related closely to the fan motor, capacitor loose wiring.
- Air conditioner outside unit not working
- Capacitor blown out as a result of becoming too hot to handle the load.
- Shorted or Faulty wiring is pretty common in the air conditioning systems during hot summer in Chicago.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…