The Top 5 Causes of AC Repair in Chicago for This Summer
2012 has been a year of weather extremes, especially the heat from the summer season. Greenleaf Mechanical Services in Chicago is analyzing their performance during the summer. It has grown through client and Internet referrals and would like to make an assessment. They encountered 5 problems that cause the need for repair of an air conditioner.
- Low refrigerant (R-22). This is caused by freezing of copper line sets, indoor evaporator coil, and outdoor air conditioning units.
- Outside fan is not working – which related closely to the fan motor, capacitor loose wiring.
- Air conditioner outside unit not working
- Capacitor blown out as a result of becoming too hot to handle the load.
- Shorted or Faulty wiring is pretty common in the air conditioning systems during hot summer in Chicago.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…