The Top 5 Causes of AC Repair in Chicago for This Summer
2012 has been a year of weather extremes, especially the heat from the summer season. Greenleaf Mechanical Services in Chicago is analyzing their performance during the summer. It has grown through client and Internet referrals and would like to make an assessment. They encountered 5 problems that cause the need for repair of an air conditioner.
- Low refrigerant (R-22). This is caused by freezing of copper line sets, indoor evaporator coil, and outdoor air conditioning units.
- Outside fan is not working – which related closely to the fan motor, capacitor loose wiring.
- Air conditioner outside unit not working
- Capacitor blown out as a result of becoming too hot to handle the load.
- Shorted or Faulty wiring is pretty common in the air conditioning systems during hot summer in Chicago.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…