Things to know AC Needs to Repair
Collins Comfort Masters give some key signs to every homeowner whose air conditioning unit might need to be repaired. Sometimes there are some AC problems that can leave subtler clues. Consider some of the signs given below about when you might need air conditioner repair.
- It’s not usual that your ac unit air isn’t as cold as it once was.
- Poor or no airflow is a key sign that your compressor is seeing its last days.
- Sometimes the thermostat doesn’t work as it should.
- The Presence of Water
- If you suspect a freon leak, call for repair right away.
- Unusual sounds such squeaking, squealing or grinding indicates mechanical problems.
- Smelling something pungent or burned inside of your ducts or unit often means that its wire insulation has been burned away.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…