Things to know AC Needs to Repair
Collins Comfort Masters give some key signs to every homeowner whose air conditioning unit might need to be repaired. Sometimes there are some AC problems that can leave subtler clues. Consider some of the signs given below about when you might need air conditioner repair.
- It’s not usual that your ac unit air isn’t as cold as it once was.
- Poor or no airflow is a key sign that your compressor is seeing its last days.
- Sometimes the thermostat doesn’t work as it should.
- The Presence of Water
- If you suspect a freon leak, call for repair right away.
- Unusual sounds such squeaking, squealing or grinding indicates mechanical problems.
- Smelling something pungent or burned inside of your ducts or unit often means that its wire insulation has been burned away.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…