Things to know AC Needs to Repair
Collins Comfort Masters give some key signs to every homeowner whose air conditioning unit might need to be repaired. Sometimes there are some AC problems that can leave subtler clues. Consider some of the signs given below about when you might need air conditioner repair.
- It’s not usual that your ac unit air isn’t as cold as it once was.
- Poor or no airflow is a key sign that your compressor is seeing its last days.
- Sometimes the thermostat doesn’t work as it should.
- The Presence of Water
- If you suspect a freon leak, call for repair right away.
- Unusual sounds such squeaking, squealing or grinding indicates mechanical problems.
- Smelling something pungent or burned inside of your ducts or unit often means that its wire insulation has been burned away.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…