Tips on AC Maintenance
When you are in the middle of a heat wave, you certainly want to make sure that your air conditioning unit at home is working just fine. To avoid system break down, you need to ensure regular upkeep especially during spring time.
– Remove the leaves, twigs and other debris around your outdoor condenser.
– Check the furnace filters and replace them if needed.
– Close off all vents in unused rooms.
– Close your drapes or shades on sunny days.
– Have a licensed HVAC contractor checked your unit annually.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…