Tips on AC Maintenance
When you are in the middle of a heat wave, you certainly want to make sure that your air conditioning unit at home is working just fine. To avoid system break down, you need to ensure regular upkeep especially during spring time.
– Remove the leaves, twigs and other debris around your outdoor condenser.
– Check the furnace filters and replace them if needed.
– Close off all vents in unused rooms.
– Close your drapes or shades on sunny days.
– Have a licensed HVAC contractor checked your unit annually.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…