Summer season can be very dangerous to one’s health. If you are not extremely cautious, you may suffer from heat-related illnesses such as heat stroke. Below are some tips on how to prevent heat-related illnesses this summer season.
- Drink plenty of non-alcoholic fluids.
- Avoid drinking liquids that contain alcohol or large amounts of sugar.
- Stay in an air-conditioned place.
- Wear loose and lightweight clothes.
- Never leave anyone or your pet in a closed, parked vehicle.
For more tips, visit 710keel.com.