Tips on How to Prevent Heat-related Illnesses This Summer
Summer season can be very dangerous to one’s health. If you are not extremely cautious, you may suffer from heat-related illnesses such as heat stroke. Below are some tips on how to prevent heat-related illnesses this summer season.
- Drink plenty of non-alcoholic fluids.
- Avoid drinking liquids that contain alcohol or large amounts of sugar.
- Stay in an air-conditioned place.
- Wear loose and lightweight clothes.
- Never leave anyone or your pet in a closed, parked vehicle.
For more tips, visit 710keel.com.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…