Tips on How to Prevent Heat-related Illnesses This Summer
Summer season can be very dangerous to one’s health. If you are not extremely cautious, you may suffer from heat-related illnesses such as heat stroke. Below are some tips on how to prevent heat-related illnesses this summer season.
- Drink plenty of non-alcoholic fluids.
- Avoid drinking liquids that contain alcohol or large amounts of sugar.
- Stay in an air-conditioned place.
- Wear loose and lightweight clothes.
- Never leave anyone or your pet in a closed, parked vehicle.
For more tips, visit 710keel.com.
You May Also Like
Do some rooms in your house feel colder than others? Do you feel warm or cold spots within a room? Several factors… Continue Reading Why Do I Have Warm and Cold Spots in My Home?…
When temperatures in Evans, GA plummet during the winter, your HVAC system becomes a vital ally in guaranteeing comfort. Surprisingly, it could… Continue Reading Is Your HVAC System Making You Lose Sleep in Evans, GA?…
It’s best to address a leaky furnace as soon as possible before the issue causes more harm to your HVAC system. While… Continue Reading Why Is Water Leaking From My Furnace in Martinez, GA?…