Usual Culprits for AC Damage Needing Repair
Now that the rising temperatures of summer are here, our air conditioners are our best friends. We rely on them to keep our homes cool so we can go about our daily lives comfortably. However, it’s inevitable that from time to time these trusty units have to undergo repairs.
- Improper usage – An example of this is making your AC work twice as hard by having it run with windows open.
- Improper installation – This can lead to many problems, such as leaks and incorrect refrigeration levels, that could have been avoided from the start.
- Corroded electrical connections – Make sure to check connections frequently as condensation is a risk with any system and this raises the risk for corrosion.
- Failed sensors – This is usually a result of them getting knocked loose and moving too far or too near to the evaporator coil. This could cause a unit to stop working.
- Clogged drains – Pooling or backing up of water can damage your unit.
You May Also Like
Do some rooms in your house feel colder than others? Do you feel warm or cold spots within a room? Several factors… Continue Reading Why Do I Have Warm and Cold Spots in My Home?…
When temperatures in Evans, GA plummet during the winter, your HVAC system becomes a vital ally in guaranteeing comfort. Surprisingly, it could… Continue Reading Is Your HVAC System Making You Lose Sleep in Evans, GA?…
It’s best to address a leaky furnace as soon as possible before the issue causes more harm to your HVAC system. While… Continue Reading Why Is Water Leaking From My Furnace in Martinez, GA?…