Ways on How to Save Money on Air Conditioning
You don’t actually have to spend thousands of money on your air conditioning just to stay cool and comfortable at home. Here are some tips on how to beat the heat without having to spend a fortune.
- – Insulate your roof space, walls, ceiling and under the floor.
- – Keep the sun out by installing external awnings.
- – Install heavy curtains and other window treatments.
- – Replace your downlights with LEDs.
- – Spend your evenings outdoor as this will help lower your body temperature.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…