Ways on How to Save Money on Air Conditioning
You don’t actually have to spend thousands of money on your air conditioning just to stay cool and comfortable at home. Here are some tips on how to beat the heat without having to spend a fortune.
- – Insulate your roof space, walls, ceiling and under the floor.
- – Keep the sun out by installing external awnings.
- – Install heavy curtains and other window treatments.
- – Replace your downlights with LEDs.
- – Spend your evenings outdoor as this will help lower your body temperature.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…