Ways on How to Save Money on Air Conditioning
You don’t actually have to spend thousands of money on your air conditioning just to stay cool and comfortable at home. Here are some tips on how to beat the heat without having to spend a fortune.
- – Insulate your roof space, walls, ceiling and under the floor.
- – Keep the sun out by installing external awnings.
- – Install heavy curtains and other window treatments.
- – Replace your downlights with LEDs.
- – Spend your evenings outdoor as this will help lower your body temperature.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…