Ways to Keep More Warm Air in Your Home
In preparation of another short blast of cold weather, there are actually a few affordable tweaks that you can do to help keep your home comfortable. To get you started, here are some tips.
- Install insulated foam outlet covers.
- Seal any air leaks in your doors and windows with weather stripping .
- Install draperies and blinds to help keep more warm air.
- Warp any cracks in your basement and floors.
- Make use of a temperature laser gun to help you determine the temperature in your home.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…