Ways to Keep More Warm Air in Your Home
In preparation of another short blast of cold weather, there are actually a few affordable tweaks that you can do to help keep your home comfortable. To get you started, here are some tips.
- Install insulated foam outlet covers.
- Seal any air leaks in your doors and windows with weather stripping .
- Install draperies and blinds to help keep more warm air.
- Warp any cracks in your basement and floors.
- Make use of a temperature laser gun to help you determine the temperature in your home.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…