Ways to Keep More Warm Air in Your Home
In preparation of another short blast of cold weather, there are actually a few affordable tweaks that you can do to help keep your home comfortable. To get you started, here are some tips.
- Install insulated foam outlet covers.
- Seal any air leaks in your doors and windows with weather stripping .
- Install draperies and blinds to help keep more warm air.
- Warp any cracks in your basement and floors.
- Make use of a temperature laser gun to help you determine the temperature in your home.
You May Also Like
If you’re looking for ways to save money on your energy bills, you may want to consider using a smart thermostat. Smart… Continue Reading 4 Tips for Using Your Smart Thermostat in Aiken, GA…
Searching for a new HVAC system can be daunting, especially if you do not know where to start. With so many different… Continue Reading What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial HVAC System…
When heat escapes from your home in Harlem, GA, it doesn’t just make the inside temperature uncomfortable; it also makes your home… Continue Reading 4 Areas Where Your Home in Harlem, GA Loses Most Heat…