There are a lot of things you can do to keep your home cozy and warm despite the cold weather. Apart from the fireplace which helps eliminate the problem, below are some energy saving tips for a more energy-efficient home.
- – Place the ceiling fan in reverse to distribute the air throughout the room.
- – Keep your furniture, doors and draperies from blocking the heating outlets.
- – Use an electric blanket at night.
- – Open your curtains on sunny days.
- – Replace the filter of your air conditioning unit at least once a month.
For more tips, click here.