Ways to Make Your Home Cozy and Warm
There are a lot of things you can do to keep your home cozy and warm despite the cold weather. Apart from the fireplace which helps eliminate the problem, below are some energy saving tips for a more energy-efficient home.
- – Place the ceiling fan in reverse to distribute the air throughout the room.
- – Keep your furniture, doors and draperies from blocking the heating outlets.
- – Use an electric blanket at night.
- – Open your curtains on sunny days.
- – Replace the filter of your air conditioning unit at least once a month.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?
A circuit breaker’s role is to discontinue the electric current to prevent fire from breaking out. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping,… Continue Reading Why Does My Heat Pump Keep Tripping My Breaker in Aiken, SC?…
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…