Ways to Make Your Home Cozy and Warm
There are a lot of things you can do to keep your home cozy and warm despite the cold weather. Apart from the fireplace which helps eliminate the problem, below are some energy saving tips for a more energy-efficient home.
- – Place the ceiling fan in reverse to distribute the air throughout the room.
- – Keep your furniture, doors and draperies from blocking the heating outlets.
- – Use an electric blanket at night.
- – Open your curtains on sunny days.
- – Replace the filter of your air conditioning unit at least once a month.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…