Ways to Make Your Home Cozy and Warm
There are a lot of things you can do to keep your home cozy and warm despite the cold weather. Apart from the fireplace which helps eliminate the problem, below are some energy saving tips for a more energy-efficient home.
- – Place the ceiling fan in reverse to distribute the air throughout the room.
- – Keep your furniture, doors and draperies from blocking the heating outlets.
- – Use an electric blanket at night.
- – Open your curtains on sunny days.
- – Replace the filter of your air conditioning unit at least once a month.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
When temperatures in Evans, GA plummet during the winter, your HVAC system becomes a vital ally in guaranteeing comfort. Surprisingly, it could… Continue Reading Is Your HVAC System Making You Lose Sleep in Evans, GA?…
It’s best to address a leaky furnace as soon as possible before the issue causes more harm to your HVAC system. While… Continue Reading Why Is Water Leaking From My Furnace in Martinez, GA?…
Many people underestimate how important air filters are for HVAC systems. Nevertheless, they can have profound effects on the HVAC system in… Continue Reading How HVAC Filters Impact Performance and Efficiency in Harlem, GA…