Ways to Make Your Home Cozy and Warm
There are a lot of things you can do to keep your home cozy and warm despite the cold weather. Apart from the fireplace which helps eliminate the problem, below are some energy saving tips for a more energy-efficient home.
- – Place the ceiling fan in reverse to distribute the air throughout the room.
- – Keep your furniture, doors and draperies from blocking the heating outlets.
- – Use an electric blanket at night.
- – Open your curtains on sunny days.
- – Replace the filter of your air conditioning unit at least once a month.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Your furry friends’ shedding can greatly affect air quality in your Augusta, GA, home, particularly for allergy sufferers. Pet hair and its… Continue Reading 3 HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners in Augusta, GA…
While we’re fortunate to enjoy mild weather for most of the year in and around Augusta, GA, winters can get downright chilly.… Continue Reading Preparing for Winter: HVAC Maintenance or Choosing a New Installation…
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…