Ways to Reduce Your Heating Costs This Winter
During winter, homeowners expect their utility bill to increase tremendously especially for those who are using gas for heating. Now to help keep your home warm while saving some money at the same time, here are some heating tips that you should keep in mind.
- Inspect your attic and walls and make sure there is adequate insulation.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Seal all gaps and cracks around the doors and windows.
- Replace your old windows to higher-quality ones.
- Replace the air filters of your heating system regularly.
Click here for more tips.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…