During winter, homeowners expect their utility bill to increase tremendously especially for those who are using gas for heating. Now to help keep your home warm while saving some money at the same time, here are some heating tips that you should keep in mind.
- Inspect your attic and walls and make sure there is adequate insulation.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Seal all gaps and cracks around the doors and windows.
- Replace your old windows to higher-quality ones.
- Replace the air filters of your heating system regularly.
Click here for more tips.