Ways to Save On Your Home Heating
We all know that home heating accounts for almost half of our utility costs every season. Now to make sure that you and your family stay cool and comfortable without having to spend thousands of dollars on your electricity bill, here are some tips.
- Seal all cracks and leaks around your doors and windows.
- Have your heating system checked and serviced at least once a year.
- Add extra insulation to your attic.
- Install storm windows to prevent heat loss.
- Replace your older heating systems.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
It’s cold outside, and you’re trying to stay warm, but the furnace is blowing out cold air. You might have a problem… Continue Reading What Makes a Furnace Blow Cold Air in Martinez, GA?…
Throughout the years, furnaces in Augusta, GA, have become more efficient, with newer heating systems capable of delivering up to 98% efficiency… Continue Reading 7 Tips to Make Your Furnace Last Longer in Augusta, GA…
Most homeowners rarely think about their thermostats, but this small device is vital in keeping homes comfortable. You can resolve thermostat issues… Continue Reading 5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Thermostat in Evans, GA…