Ways to Save On Your Home Heating
We all know that home heating accounts for almost half of our utility costs every season. Now to make sure that you and your family stay cool and comfortable without having to spend thousands of dollars on your electricity bill, here are some tips.
- Seal all cracks and leaks around your doors and windows.
- Have your heating system checked and serviced at least once a year.
- Add extra insulation to your attic.
- Install storm windows to prevent heat loss.
- Replace your older heating systems.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
A manufacturer’s warranty on an HVAC system is crucial if something happens to the system at an inopportune time. But their existence… Continue Reading 3 Things to Know About HVAC Warranties in Augusta, GA…
Heat pumps are a common alternative to traditional central HVAC systems, known for their superior energy efficiency compared to furnaces and other… Continue Reading How Ductwork Impacts Heat Pump Efficiency in Aiken, SC…
Heat pumps usually operate quietly without disturbing your indoor comfort. However, faulty components may cause the system to produce strange noises while… Continue Reading 4 Troublesome Heat Pump Noises in Augusta, GA…