When DIY AC Maintenance Doesn’t Count
There are certain HVAC issues that are best left in the hands of experts – if inexperienced homeowners experiment on handling the tasks without professional supervision, the outcome may not be as desirable, or worse, it could lead to domestic accidents.
In dealing with an unexpected HVAC unit breakdown, keep the following reminders in mind:
- inspect the unit and identify and understand the problem
- consult with the brand manufacturer or refer to the product manual
- search for and hire a licensed and certified technician
- keep a record of all the maintenance and repair transactions
- maintain a balance between the budget and service quality
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…