Safety Tips When Heating Your Home
The harsh winter weather can take a toll on your biggest investment- your home. As you prepare for the colder months and make sure that your home is protected, below are some safety precautions you can use.
- – Have your HVAC system checked and serviced by a licensed technician.
- – Do not dry shoes or clothes near a heater.
- – Check the heater’s cord for any exposed or damaged wires.
- – Do not overload your store or fireplace.
- – Don’t use highly flammable materials in the fireplace.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Your home’s air ducts are responsible for cycling air throughout the house multiple times each day. It’s a simple, effective process, but… Continue Reading The Health Benefits of Duct Cleaning…
4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC
Indoor air quality is a big deal for homeowners in Aiken, SC. However, there are some common bad habits that might harm… Continue Reading 4 Habits That Damage Indoor Air Quality in Aiken, SC…
How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?
If the furnace in your Hephzibah, GA, home is nearing the end of its useful life, it’ll soon need replacement. As you… Continue Reading How Is Furnace Efficiency Determined in Hephzibah, GA?…