Safety Tips When Heating Your Home
The harsh winter weather can take a toll on your biggest investment- your home. As you prepare for the colder months and make sure that your home is protected, below are some safety precautions you can use.
- – Have your HVAC system checked and serviced by a licensed technician.
- – Do not dry shoes or clothes near a heater.
- – Check the heater’s cord for any exposed or damaged wires.
- – Do not overload your store or fireplace.
- – Don’t use highly flammable materials in the fireplace.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
Keeping your Aiken, GA, HVAC system running efficiently depends partially on having the right air filter. Read on to learn about six… Continue Reading 6 Types of Air Filters and Choosing the Right One in Aiken, GA…
The state of your commercial HVAC system in Aiken, GA can positively or negatively impact your employees’ performance. A faulty system doesn’t… Continue Reading Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Needs Service…
Some homeowners in Hephzibah, GA tend to focus on the humidity outdoors and not on humidity levels inside the house. But experts… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Controlling Home Humidity in Hephzibah, GA…