Safety Tips When Heating Your Home
The harsh winter weather can take a toll on your biggest investment- your home. As you prepare for the colder months and make sure that your home is protected, below are some safety precautions you can use.
- – Have your HVAC system checked and serviced by a licensed technician.
- – Do not dry shoes or clothes near a heater.
- – Check the heater’s cord for any exposed or damaged wires.
- – Do not overload your store or fireplace.
- – Don’t use highly flammable materials in the fireplace.
For more tips, click here.
You May Also Like
When designing a commercial HVAC system in Augusta, GA, technicians must understand the heating and cooling loads of the space. Accurate load… Continue Reading Understanding Commercial HVAC Loads in Augusta, GA…
When you want to increase the value of your home, investing in HVAC upgrades can be an effective way to do so.… Continue Reading 6 HVAC Upgrades That Can Boost Home Equity in Harlem, GA…
Keeping cool in Martinez, GA might mean running your AC regularly, but what happens when your air conditioner develops a refrigerant leak?… Continue Reading 5 Dangers of Running Your AC With a Refrigerant Leak…